Propex continuously invests in engineering innovative technologies. Our geotextiles are manufactured in Ringgold, GA and shipped to customers in more than 85 countries across the globe. Encompassing more than 807,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing and distribution space, our plant boasts the industry’s largest geosynthetic capacity under one roof.
- Onsite testing facility, certified by the Geosynthetic Accreditation Institute/Laboratory Accreditation Program (GAI-LAP)
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA)
- ISO 9001: International standard for a quality management system
- ISO 14001: International certification recognizes that Propex is actively measuring its environmental impact and continuously looking for ways to improve
- Conformité Européenne (CE): indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area
- Focus on continuous improvement programs through lean manufacturing and Six Sigma