PETROMAT® Plus-White is the industry’s most versatile paving fabric that yields consistent installation, day or night, and in any climate. Its light reflective properties remain up to 50° F cooler, than dark paving fabric. PETROMAT Plus-White is compliant with AASHTO/ NTPEP standards and is available in a variety of styles and widths to fit your specific project needs and specifications.
Features & Benefits
- Solar reflective fabric remains up to 50° F cooler than dark paving fabric, minimizing tack coat bleed through and tracking and enabling a cooler work environment
- Reflective fabric provides better visibility during night paving
- Engineered with optimal elongation to allow placement directly onto a milled surface
- Flexible design allows smooth, wrinkle-free installation even around curves
- Prevents the time and cost of sanding to enable construction traffic without fabric damage
- Poses no safety hazard or irritation associated with fiberglass-based products
- Creates an effective moisture barrier to maintain the strength of pavement support layers
- Greatly extends the life of new asphalt concrete pavements and overlays
- Thicker design than most fiberglass-based paving mats, allows greater stress absorption to more efficiently slow fatigue and reflective cracking
- Proven performance equal to an additional 1.5" asphalt concrete overlay thickness
- Flexible design maintains an uncompromised moisture barrier, even if cracking does occur in the pavement
- Provides 360 degree strength for multidirectional performance
- Retains strength during installation and while in service better than fiberglass-based products
- Asphalt pavement overlay
- Chip seal surface treatments
Case StudiesView Case Studies
Interested in Petromat® Plus-White?
Contact One of Our Reps to Get Started.