Innovation to Build On
Propex is a global leader in developing and manufacturing innovative geosynthetic and erosion control products and systems. Our engineered solutions stabilize the earth, extending the life of levees, dams, roadways, and other key infrastructure. Our company culture is best defined by our drive for innovation and our commitment to developing new markets and applications for geosynthetic materials.
Our manufacturing and distribution center is located in Ringgold, GA. Encompassing more than 807,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing and distribution space, our plant boasts the industry’s largest geosynthetic capacity under one roof.
The Ringgold facility houses an onsite testing facility and lab. Each day, dozens of tests are performed on each product for quality assurance. This allows traceability for each product that ships from our facility and ensures that we deliver top-quality products to our customers. Our lab is certified by the Geosynthetic Accreditation Institute/Laboratory Accreditation Program and American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (Testing Certificate # 2973.01).
- Onsite (GAI-LAP) Testing
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA Testing Certificate # 2973.01 )
- ISO 9001: International standard for a quality management system
- ISO 14001: International certification recognizes that Propex is actively measuring its environmental impact and continuously looking for ways to improve
- Conformité Européenne (CE): indicates conformity with health, safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area
- Focus on continuous improvement programs through lean manufacturing and Six Sigma
Manufacturing Plant & Distribution Center
428 Rollins Industrial Boulevard
Ringgold, Georgia 30736 USA
Interested in a job at our manufacturing plant? Contact a representative today.