PETROMAT® Enviro™ is a paving fabric that is engineered to mill into small pieces so it can easily be recycled. This patent pending technology features the strength properties of AASHTO M288, can be installed directly onto a milled surface without a leveling course, and contains no fiberglass. Additionally, Enviro provides unmatched moisture protection for roads while absorbing stress to slow fatigue and reflective cracking in asphalt pavement.
Features & Benefits
Easy & Efficient Installation
- Engineered with optimal elongation to allow placement directly onto a milled surface
- Flexible design allows smooth, wrinkle-free installation even around curves
- Solar reflective fabric remains up to 50° F cooler than dark paving fabric, minimizing tack coat bleed through and tracking and enabling a cooler work environment.
- Poses no safety hazard or irritation associated with fiberglass-based products
- Reflective fabric provides better visibility during night paving
- Thicker design than most fiberglass-based paving mats, allows greater stress absorption to more efficiently slow fatigue and reflective cracking
- Proven performance equal to an additional 1.5" asphalt concrete overlay thickness
- Can be placed directly onto a milled surface without rupturing, unlike fiberglass-based products
- Retains at least 0.20 gal./sq/yd. asphalt cement to become a true, 10-4 cm/sec pavement moisture barrier
- Flexible design maintains an uncompromised moisture barrier, even if cracking does occur in the pavement
- Provides 360 degree strength for multidirectional performance
- Retains strength during installation and while in service better than fiberglass-based products
- Engineered to be easily milled and recycled into new asphalt concrete
- Asphalt pavement overlay
- Chip seal surface treatments
Product Data Sheets
Dan Jones Road ResurfacingView Case Study
Interested in Petromat® ENVIRO?
Contact One of Our Reps to Get Started.