GEOTEX® Woven geotextiles are manufactured with high tensile strength and low elongation to provide dimensional stability and load distribution, reducing rutting and extending the life of paved and unpaved roadways. This product line offers a variety of AASHTO/NTPEP compliant styles to meet your specific project and specification needs.
Features & Benefits
- Paved roads
- Embankment stabilization
- Hard armor underlayment
- Roadway construction over soft soils
- Silt fence
- Increases performance life of the road
- Requires less aggregate during construction, reducing carbon footprint and project cost
- Provides added construction stability over very soft soils (CBR < 1)
- High modulus enhances mechanically stabilized earth walls and slopes
- Resistant to ultraviolet degradation
- Resistant to biological clogging, making it ideal for leachate collection systems and filtration beneath hard armor system
- AASHTO/NTPEP certified
- Available in a variety of styles to fit specific project needs
- Ease of installation reduces time and labor costs
- Best Management Practice (BMP) to protect water quality by retaining soil and allowing water to filter through the geotextile (Silt Fence application)
Product Data Sheets
Oklahoma RoadsView Case Study
Interested in Geotex® Woven?
Contact One of Our Reps to Get Started.