ARMORMAX® Erosion Control and Slope Stabilization System
ARMORMAX® Engineered Earth Armoring System™ is composed of High Performance Turf Reinforcement Mats (HPTRMs) and Engineered Earth Anchors™ (EEA) that work together to lock soil in place and protect against hydraulic stresses. This system provides dynamic erosion control and slope stabilization solutions.
Features & Benefits
- Provides permanent erosion protection for up to 75 years
- Outlasts other slope reinforcement methods yielding significant cost savings
- Provides resistance to shallow plane slope instability
- Can provide temporary shoring and stabilization for constructed slopes
- Provides overtopping protection of earthen levees and dams
- Reinforces vegetation and promotes sustainable aquatic habitats
- Highly UV stabilized for applications with little or no vegetation
- Withstands both hydraulic and non-hydraulic stresses (mowing & maintenance traffic)
- Promotes infiltration of surface water
- Ease of installation reduces time and labor costs
- Lightweight and easily transported into area with access challenges
- Available in green or tan to complement the natural surroundings
- Canal/Stream Banks
- Earthen Dams & Spillways
- Steepened Slopes
- Roadway Embankments
Case StudiesView Case Studies
Interested in Armormax®?
Contact One of Our Reps to Get Started.