PETROTAC® is a self-adhesive paving membrane geotextile designed to protect pavements from moisture damage by providing a stress absorbing interlayer to decrease the development of cracking over time. It is used to treat local pavement distress, including joints and cracks, and can also be used as a moisture barrier on bridge decks.
Features & Benefits
- Easy peel-and-stick installation
- Seals crack and joint to minimize water infiltration
- Reduces reflective cracking
- Provides cost effective bridge deck waterproofing
- Local pavement distress
- Moderate joints and cracks
- Highways and parking areas
- Airport pavements
- Bridge decks
Case StudiesView Case Studies
Interested in Petrotac®?
Contact One of Our Reps to Get Started.