GRIDPRO™ is a geogrid that is punched and drawn from high-density polypropylene. It’s designed to interlock with soil and aggregate to increase the strength of the soil, providing improved capacity and stability. Its rigid construction provides high tensile strength properties for soil reinforcement applications. GRIDPRO is available in BXP biaxial and UXP uniaxial geogrids.
Features & Benefits
- Confines and restrains unbound aggregate for increased bearing capacity
- May be used together with a nonwoven geotextile to get the added benefit of separation
- Helps mitigate differential settlement
- High strength, low long-term creep
- Base and subgrade stabilization (BXP)
- Mechanically stabilized earth slopes and walls (UXP)
Case StudiesView Case Studies
Interested in Gridpro™ Geogrid?
Contact One of Our Reps to Get Started.