PYRAMAT® 25 Turf Reinforcement Mat
PYRAMAT® 25 Turf Reinforcement Mat (TRM) is a three-dimensional, lofty, woven polypropylene geotextile. Designed with patented X3® Fiber Technology, it is specially engineered for erosion control on moderate slopes and vegetated waterways. Now available with non-halogenated flame retardant to mitigate fire risk and increase the resilience of wildfire prone areas.
Features & Benefits
- Superior UV resistance for up to 25 year design life
- Recognized by the by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as well as the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) as a Best Management Practice (BMP) to improve water quality.
- Patented trilobal X3 Fiber Technology helps lock in seeds and promote rapid root mass development
- Promotes infiltration of surface water
- Resistant to both hydraulic and non-hydraulic stresses
- Environmentally-friendly solution for improving groundwater quality and protecting wildlife
- Meets design criteria recommended by Endangered Species Act
- Easy installation equals reduced time and costs
- Available in 8.5’
- Available in green or tan
PYRAMAT Fire Resistant
- Engineered to mitigate fire risk and increase the resilience of wildfire prone areas using non-halogen fire retardant technology
- Zero burn rate
- Moderate flow channels
- Moderate slopes
- Moderate stress conditions
- Areas prone to wildfires
- High risk fire zones
- Defensible spaces
- Burn scar remediation
Case StudiesView Case Studies
Interested in Pyramat® 25?
Contact One of Our Reps to Get Started.