PYRAMAT® High Performance Turf Reinforcement Mat (HPTRM) is a three-dimensional, lofty, woven polypropylene geotextile. Designed with patented X3® Fiber Technology, it is specially engineered for superior erosion control on steep slopes and vegetated waterways. PYRAMAT® delivers the highest specification requirements for erosion protection of slopes, banks and channels. It is also the only HPTRM to have a verified carbon footprint by an independent third-party. From cradle-to-grave, the carbon footprint of 1m2 of PYRAMAT® 75 HPTRM is 2.7 kgCO2e, which is up to 30 times lower that concrete and rock alternatives.
Features & Benefits
- Superior UV resistance for up to 75 year design life
- Recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as well as the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) as a Best Management Practice (BMP) to improve water quality
- Features tensile strength of 4,000 lbs./ft. to exceed EPA standards
- Patented trilobal X3® Fiber Technology helps lock in seeds and promote rapid root mass development
- Promotes infiltration of surface water
- Resistant to both hydraulic and non-hydraulic stresses
- Environmentally-friendly solution for improving groundwater quality and protecting wildlife
- Small Carbon footprint
- Meets design criteria recommended by Endangered Species Act
- Easy installation equals reduced time and costs
- Woven construction is stronger and more durable than traditional TRMs
- Available in 8.5’ and 15’ widths
- Available in green or tan
- Steepened Slopes
- Stormwater channels
- Vegetated or partially vegetated channels
- Detention ponds
- Landfill erosion control
Interested in Pyramat® 75?
Contact One of Our Reps to Get Started.